Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyze data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing:
The Customer Support Analyst will be the secondary business support and impact analyst for global clients from all sectors of the financial industry. This role requires you to become an Quantum product subject matter expert. This is a mid-level position that requires the individual to interact extensively with the client for ongoing operational and business support.
This position is a great career starter and advanced learning opportunity for the right individual.
- You will communicate with development teams and client representatives
- You will assist the client representatives in creating elaborate testing and replication scenarios before sending to development
- You will work with development in clarification reported issues
- You will attend operational and application support meetings
- You will communicate with client representatives and their managers on progress, fixed issues and workarounds that found for reported issues
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer support roles
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics or Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
- Fluency in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of ownership and initiative
- Ability to retain extensive product knowledge during training.
- Effective communication and administrative skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FISu sam se priključila 2014. godine. Iako sam imala prethodno radno iskustvo, ne znate šta da očekujete na novom početku. A mene je dočekala: prijatna radna atmosfera, interesantni ljudi, prijateljsko ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA