About the role:
Working as Support Consultant you will be a part of the Customer Success team, working closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, ACE Managers and Developers.
Your main focus will be handling clients’ requests, building strong clients’ relationship; this implies developing sophisticated knowledge of the business and strong customer focus with the goal of meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations. This position requires working in the shifts covering 24/7/365 support model.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers via different channels of communication (phone, email, ticketing system) and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly supervising on backlog tickets
- Developing sophisticated skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Providing mentorship and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
- Cooperating with other client facing teams as well as the relevant Technology teams engaged in the product development and maintenance
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Graduated from/Studied at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/Economy/IT or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Phenomenal communication and presentation skills, ability to work in a diverse team and to adjust to different working styles
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to align with Company’s policies and procedures as well as being able to act independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/prioritize the tasks
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA