For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and services to support their long-term success. Merit works with, and builds solutions on, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform, as well as using industry standard application development tools. The combination of industry experts and industry specific functionality provides our customers their best, last business solution.
Are you passionate about using your experience to help companies grow and transform their businesses? Are you excited about Microsoft technology and the potential it has to change the way manufacturing companies meet their business objectives? Moreover, are you ready to join a team that cares about its clients, each other and the vision of being a part of improving companies through technology?
Come join the Merit team!
Merit Solutions has an immediate opening for a Support Coordinator with deep interest and experience in facilitating and implementing successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects. This position is a client-facing role, which is responsible for reviewing the customers’ business needs, and recommending and implementing software solutions for Merit’s customers.
Support Coordinator is responsible for managing day-to-day support of Microsoft Dynamics D365 to our customers. In this role you will work closely with business users, consulting services team – both functional and technical groups and PMO office, to triage, prioritize, and ensure resolution of issues while providing support to customers. You will be fostering customer relationships including regular status meetings, status reporting, and budget tracking. This role will require effective personnel, and communication skills. If you are an organized person and a problem-solver then this job is perfect for you. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or any other ERP software is a plus. Would you like to become a business consultant or a project manager? This role provides opportunities to grow within the company, and into both directions depending on your affinities.
- Monitor Merit’s support system for incoming support cases. Evaluate incoming cases, perform initial case triage and co-ordinate case assignment to ensure effective support service to our customers.
- Co-ordinate continuous flow of the cases, ensure all cases have necessary details, work estimates and approvals
- Keep track of SLA. Co-ordinate escalations across teams when needed.
- Monitor and regularly update customer’s allocated support budget and specific customer entitlements.
- Act as a trusted liaison for the customer and develop strong channel of communication.
- Establishe effective communication plan, co-ordinate and hold regular status meetings with customers.
- Perform constant planning, co-ordination and effort to ensure high customer satisfaction. Co-ordinate internal team members in order to provide the customers with world class service in a timely and effective manner.
- Administrative tasks: budget tracking, creating customer reports, internal performance reports, keep notes of customer environments rules and log-in detail. Keep notes on repeating cases and convert them in knowledge articles.
- Actively think of ideas to improve support process.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to details and managing deadlines. High level of accountability.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Proven experience in providing or coordinating support (or projects), experience in ERP or IT support environment is a plus.
- Strong relationship skills; able to develop "trusted advisor" status with business customers and cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills, clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills. Demonstrated experience in negotiations and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Detail oriented personality with prominent sense for urgency, ability to make quick decisions and move things forward.
- High energy and enthusiasm to effectively orchestrate unobstructed support flow across organization.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related fields.
We look forward to receiving your resume electronically.
Merit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Merit Solutions is a results oriented - outcome driven global provider of digital solutions. Merit Solutions is one of a few Microsoft's partners capable of providing the entire platform - from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Azure Managed Sevices, the Internet of Things (IoT) to mobile applications. For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and…Više o poslodavcu