GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products.Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in System Administration
- LAN and WAN topologies and architecture knowledge (Cisco preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7,8 and 10)
- Working knowledge of VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Configuring and running DHCP and DNS services
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining user applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, anti virus software etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux Operating system
- Ability to debug and investigate unknown problems
- Ability to automate and improve existing implementation
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to different teams
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Advanced English knowledge
- Ability to travel onsite 50% of the time to provide support administration services to the company clients
- Basic knowledge of IP telephony service
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure monitoring systems
- Basic Jenkins automation server administration
- Scripting: Shell, Python
- Version control systems: Git...
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.01.2020.