Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
System Architect – Application Operations
This position is responsible for defining enterprise system architecture, control and delivery of IT application projects on a system level. All deliverables must be aligned and in cooperation with internal stakeholders, outsourcing partners and customers. Sharing knowledge and assisting IT teams in their activities and projects, is a part of this position's everyday work.
- Manage and drive project deliverables
- Defining the system architecture for IT application platforms and projects
- Close collaboration with Enterprise Architect and IT Excellence Manager
- Ensuring compliance to enterprise architecture policies and guidelines
- Ensure resolution and delivery of Service Requests, Incidents and Problems in assigned area
- Coordinating technical and operational work with internal SR Technics IT and Business teams and external partners, to efficiently run various application platforms in SR Technics Application Landscape
- Perform application platform technical monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Maintain knowledge base, standard operating procedures and documentation
- Manage and follow a maintenance plan for SR Technics Application Landscape
- Support operational escalations
- Propose and realize cost and IT resource optimizations (e.g. storage, servers…)
- Identify and propose security improvements
- Assist on operational tasks related to SAP Basis and PI/XI interfaces
- Deputy of Team Lead
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with management and maintenance of distributed (multi-tier) application systems
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a team or individually
- Drive for change and improvement
- Mandatory (demonstrated) experience in:
- Operating systems (Linux distributions, Unix, Windows)
- Server and application virtualization
- Distributed (multi-tier) application architecture
- SAP Basis administration and methodology
- System integration
- Cloud infrastructure
- Computer networks and Internet
- Web servers\services\service bus
- IT security (authentication, authorization, certificates, protocols and procedures)
- ITIL methodology
- Scripting and automation languages
- Relational databases and reporting principles
- English language proficiency – B2
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills
- Strong networking skills, with ability to easily establish good relationships with others
- Drive for change and improvement
- Experience in management of outsourcing partner and cloud infrastructure
- System administration training certificates are desired
- ITIL trainings are desired
- SAP Basis trainings are desired (ADM100 or advanced courses for SAP Basis)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.