Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
System Architect in Infrastructure and System Services Team
This position is responsible for defining enterprise system architecture, control and delivery of IT projects on IT infrastructure and system level. All deliverables must be aligned and in cooperation with internal stakeholders, outsourcing partners and customers. Sharing knowledge and assisting IT teams in their activities and projects, is a part of this position's everyday work.
- Manage and drive project deliverables
- Defining the IT systems architecture for IT platforms and projects
- Ensuring compliance to enterprise architecture policies and guidelines
- Coordinating technical and operational work with external partners
- Integrations, changes, requests, with focus on the system operation and architecture
- Development and evaluation of various Microsoft services and platforms such as Cluster Service, Active Directory, IIS, Share and Storage Management, File Server Resources, Skype for Business, Office 365, Proxy, and other services for monitoring
- Manage and ensure the smooth operation of various Microsoft Services & IT Infrastructure in cooperation with IBM and external (third party solution provider)
- Perform IT platform technical monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Maintain knowledge base, standard operating procedures and documentation
- Support operational escalations
- Propose and realize cost and IT resource optimizations (e.g. storage, servers…) and capacity planning
- Identify and propose security improvements
- Assist on tasks related to assigned area of responsibility
- To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with management and maintenance of IT systems in assigned area of responsibility
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of CMDB
- Mandatory (demonstrated) experience in:
- Operating systems (Linux distributions, Unix, Windows)
- Server and application virtualization
- Cloud infrastructure
- Network administration
- System integration
- Web servers and services
- IT security (authentication, authorization, certificates, protocols and procedures)
- ITIL methodology
- Scripting and automation languages
- Print services
- English language proficiency – B2
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Capable of working in a team or individually
- Excellent communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills
- Suggest and implement all changes and improvements in his area of expertise
- Experience in management of outsourcing partner and cloud infrastructure
- Experienced in network administration, network monitoring and optimization of routers, switches, links
- Experience in Internet Information Server is desired
- Experience in administration of Citrix Platform is desired
- Experience in administration and development on SharePoint Server platform is desired
- MCSE certifications in Windows 2012 or Windows 2016 are desired
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect) will be considered as advantage
- ITIL trainings are desired
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 07.03.2020.