Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
System Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
The Interior Body and Security (I BS) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
System engineering is more than one discipline! It involves understanding how systems fit into larger context, how they behave, and how to manage them, and based on that developing system requirements.
System engineering includes Software, Hardware, testing and mechanical design engineering at different levels.
If you want to develop robust products together with a motivated and experienced team, join our System engineering team!
Learning and personal development are integral parts of your career in Continental. With extensive and systematic in-house training courses, coaching and mentoring you will be able to expand your skill set and develop technical expertise in this exciting and innovative world of automotive industry.
We are looking for system engineer to work with us various functions, having the following tasks:
- Perform functional decomposition of particular body controller functions;
- Clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the BCMs;
- Support for project management in technical solution evaluations and estimations.
- Being the link between customer and product development team in technical topics;
- Requirement analysis;
- Creation or update of requirements for engineering teams based on customer requirements and standards.
- Technical university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science, etc.);
- Good system understanding capabilities and knowledge of the product development areas (microcontrollers & electrical engineering, embedded software, testing);
- Willingness to learn;
- Very good communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to apply abstract approach;
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- Knowledge of communication protocols in automotive engineering (CAN, LIN…) is a plus
- Experience with requirement engineering and relevant tools is an advantage;
- Knowledge of car architecture is an advantage).
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 25.05.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: