System Operation Engineer
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade. This position is within our Operations teams which supports our clients, the largest world’s retailers directly through maintaining our deployed cutting-edge AI technology.
- Good understanding of the product and technology
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on customer time-zone as necessary
- Available to travel and work at customer’s premises as necessary
- Available to take calls or participate in conference calls as necessary
- Deploys, configures and monitors software and other system components
- Performs, various technical tasks as necessary
- Contributes to any system validation, testing and troubleshooting tasks
- Contributes to training of new staff or tech support team
Sufficient knowledge / experience of / in:
- Packaging using Makefiles
- Use CI build systems (Jenkins/GitLab CI/etc.)
- Centralized logging using Elastic ELK stack (or similar)
- Bash script
- Mysql & ElasticSearch
- REST, JSON, XML
- Programming skills in any of the following languages is a plus (React, Go, Nodejs, Scala, C++)
- Azure stack and tools
- building Docker images using dockerfiles
- create compose files for docker-compose to bring up stack of docker containers
- Ansible (or similar automation tool)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar)
- Debugging (sometimes live)
Critical to know
- Quick to learn how to use 3rd party frameworks or code libraries
- Quick to learn how various pieces work in a system (ours)
- DevOps Skills (quick to replace a module, without much downtime)
- Determine integration requirements for an evolving system or a new one (at idea stage)
- Quick software prototyping
- Assists deployers, configurators, TS, development when they get stuck
- Able to quickly put up a functioning system out of available code and libraries
- Ability to compare and present / select products (including software) available on market that fits a particular purpose
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Flexible work schedule
- Be part of an AI R&D Center & work on challenging projects
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.