As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
System test activities in the automotive industry represent a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
As a system test engineer, you will have the chance to work with the latest automotive-specific tools, on the newest, most interesting and diverse products on the market (Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems, Fully Digital Instrument Clusters, Car Key Fobs, Digital Tachographs, Sensors, Radars, Body Control Units and many more).
In your day to day job you will:
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of test specification
- Test Automation by using automotive industry-specific tools (internal and external)
- Execution of tests and generation of test reports according to the defined test process
- Development of test tools
- Issue reporting and tracking by using specific tools
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, Software Development, EE Development, ME Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results
- Building test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product
- Improving test processes
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com