Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings and relaxing massages in the office
- Professional certifications paid by the company without further legal / financial obligations to the employeer
- Performance bonuses and 13th salary on top of competitive salary
Why we need you:
- Provide support across both UK and US clients during the hours of 17:00 to 01:00 CET
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover, including remote support
- Experience working in a 1st or 2nd line role supporting Windows based servers, desktops, Active Directory environment and applications
- Experience monitoring and supporting complex environments, in client facing roles and stringent SLAs
- Basic understanding of IP networking such as addressing, TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing
- Basic support of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Experience working with support ticketing systems, documenting issues and resolutions
- The ability to work independently and multitask in a high paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Experience or training with ITIL
- A customer focus, with outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Collaboration and development tools, such as Atlassian suite, version control systems like Git
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.