Magnify is on a mission to innovate, organize, and simplify the transportation and supply chain industry. We are a strategic transportation solutions partner empowering key stakeholders in the logistics ecosystem to reduce costs and drive optimal supply chain network efficiency and sustainably. To accomplish our mission, we are bringing together the best minds in technology, data science, engineering, and freight transportation.
We are looking for a System Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain the Transportation Management System, Revenova, & Salesforce platforms.
Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of our Transportation Management System, Salesforce CRM, and adjacent applications that support our Logistics Team. This candidate would support the management of an existing instance, and the implementation of several new and exciting products from initial set up, to ongoing support, and continuous improvement.
This person translates business requirements to technical specifications for development and coordinates all project management with our 3rd party providers. They define, prioritize and communicate our systems roadmap to the company to meet the needs of our Logistics Team and ensure the flow of relevant data across the organization. They are the technical point-of-contact managing our system settings, system-generated reporting, integrations, and application architecture. A successful candidate will have frequent interactions with our Logistics, Technology, and other internal and external teams.
- Oversee day to day operation, performance, dataflow and maintenance of our TMS platform
- Provide training and support to TMS users across the organization
- Deliver and manage integrations and relationships with 3rd party providers
- Manage system and reporting development/enhancements within our TMS platform and associated applications utilized by the Logistics Team
- Compile, integrate, and analyze systems data across multiple databases
- Research, define, and deliver new solutions to streamline business functions, combined with appropriate training and documentation
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address technical and organizational obstacle within domain platform
- Bachelor's degree in technical field required (e.g. Information Technology, Systems Administration, Computer Information Systems)
- 1+ yrs experience managing a Salesforce-based system (e.g. Revenova), Admin/Configuration experience
- 1+ yrs Transportation Management System management experience in a technical support function role
- 2 years related product or program management experience focused on business development or technology
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to identify root causes and develop optimal solutions
- Verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211) or Developer (DEV-401) Certification
- Experience implementing features in Lightning UI/UX including via Aura, LWC, and custom components
- Experience with basic Salesforce API connections for Salesforce native apps, AppExchange products, and data pipelines (ex. Informatica, S3)
- Working experience with Einstein Analytics and SOQL/SAQL/SOSL
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team
Magnify is on a mission to innovate, organize, and simplify the transportation and supply chain industry. We do this by leveraging technology, data, and human resources efficiently combined with our deep expertise and relationships. We are a strategic transportation solutions partner empowering key stakeholders in the logistics ecosystem to reduce costs and drive optimal supply chain network efficiency and sustainably. To accomplish our mission, we are bringing together…Više o poslodavcu