If you geek out about discovering innovative ways to source passive talent and have a passion for doing things better - for both your clients and your career - bring it to AMS and unleash your potential.
What does a “day in the life” of my new team look like?
You’ll be the engine of our Sourcing Centre of Excellence. A sourcing ninja, you’ll be constantly horizon-scanning for techniques and channels to keep us ahead of the curve in identifying, sourcing, and engaging passive candidates.
Using your industry knowledge and sourcing expertise, you'll create trust and effectively partner with your client. Through consultative dialogue, you’ll advise them on talent acquisition strategies that deliver diverse, high-calibre hires.
- Your client-focused approach and curiosity will fuel a deep understanding of their culture, workforce needs, and career opportunities.
- Partnering with our Recruitment Team, you'll connect candidates with life-changing opportunities and deliver the best possible candidate experience.
- You'll manage stakeholder relationships at all levels, including managing expectations and overcoming challenges.
- Passionate about developing people, you’ll play an active role in coaching and upskilling other members of our teams.
This role is more than transactional. You’ll be immersed in your client’s culture; acting as a brand advocate on platforms like LinkedIn to build awareness of your client as an employer of choice and proactively grow talent pipelines.
What do you need from me?
As well as being fluent in English, you’ll need:
- A solid background in proactive sourcing, headhunting, and candidate attraction
- Experience of finding and approaching passive talent in the e.g. pharmaceutical sector
- Specialist knowledge and experience of techniques like Boolean and LinkedIn Recruiter, SeekOut, ATS or CRM technologies
- Fluency in Serbian and/or any other European language will be an asset
You’ll also need the ability to:
- Influence, negotiate, and persuade
- Credibly present information to stakeholders
- Analyse and interpret data to form clear conclusions, and articulate the stories it tells
- We use the Microsoft Office suite, so it would be helpful if you have a basic understanding of Excel and are proficient in PowerPoint.
We strive to do things better for the world’s most demanding brands. Is it challenging? Yes. But it’s a challenge that brings us together, where support, collaboration and inclusiveness empower you with a feeling of belonging.
Bring your goals and ambitions. We give you the trust, independence, and flexibility to run your career your way. Our support will bring you opportunity. Bring your curiosity and questions,
and together we’ll discover solutions that make the career dreams of our candidates a reality. Bring your true self and your ideas to the table, there's always room for you and we’re always listening.
Our evolution is happening now, let’s bring it—together.
Who will I be working with?
You’ll be joining the fastest growing team in AMS. Globally, we have more than 1,100 sourcing specialists. We’re a very supportive, caring, and connected team. Wherever you’re based, we’ll make sure you’re included, empowered, and equipped with everything you need to thrive.
Our Sourcing function plays a pivotal role at AMS, not only by finding and securing the best talent, but by functioning as an expert knowledgebase about our clients and their markets for teams throughout our business.
What’s my next step?
Hit the apply now button to get your journey started, and we promise to respond to you within 48 hours.
Our culture of inclusion and belonging.
As an Equal Opportunities employer committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, AMS works to create an environment that inspires, supports, and respects all our employees.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and all aspects of employment are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Please let us know of any reasonable adjustments or accommodations you require during the recruitment process by emailing our team.
We are AMS AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the ... Saznajte više
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD NA DALJINU
- RAD OD KUĆE
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ