About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
About the job
We are looking for result-oriented Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, who can support our regional recruitment and HR teams across EMEA Region. As part of the Global Recruitment team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining contact with key groups of external candidates.
Through the proactive creation of talent pools of skilled professionals to support various divisions across TMF's business, s/he will support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of recruitment operations, providing a high-quality recruitment experience for managers and candidates whilst specific vacancies are filled.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with global recruiters to understand the requirements of the roles;
- Maintain close contact with global recruiters to ensure they are kept up to date on progress and sourcing strategy;
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, as deemed appropriate;
- Execute sourcing via existing and emerging channels including pro-actively developing leads;
- Build and grow a strong pipeline of candidates who have relevant skills for the specific business unit;
- Review and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Provide appropriate business reports and trends analysis as necessary;
- Present company and opportunity in a professional manner;
- Manage administrative requirements to fill positions, to include updating applicant tracking system, spreadsheets and completing paperwork as needed;
- Keep in touch and build strong relationships with passive candidates who have relevant skills
Ideally, you meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about searching for and engaging with Talent – minimum 1 year of experience in active sourcing and researching for candidates on an international level;
- LinkedIn Subject Matter Expert;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory – knowledge of Polish language would be preferred;
- Has an eye for detail and quality – always mindful of ensuring an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience;
- Able to work in a diverse and dynamic environment, adaptable and flexible in approach with dealing with stakeholders;
- Analytical and able to manage multiple projects;
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills;
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience of using an application tracking system (ATS) and external sourcing tools will be considered as an advantage.
What's in it for you:
Make an impact: Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF: At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity: Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE