Talent Acquisition Specialist
As TX Services we belong to Switzerland’s leading digital hub TX Group, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create a space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving.
We are farsighted.
We are proactive.
We are courageous.
We are TX.
Talent Acquisition is advising and supporting Hiring Managers with the most important thing they will do for their teams! To find them a new team member!
If you have a clear understanding of the importance of recruitment and winning the right talents for an organization, you should join us as a
Talent Acquisition Specialist.
In this role, you will work very closely with our hiring managers in Switzerland. This requires a strong customer focus which is manifested in regular exchanges both in Zurich and in Belgrade.
- Activities related to sourcing adequate profiles requested by TX Group and it’s subsidiaries
- Evaluate and select candidates based on the resume as well as using professional networks and databases (Linkedin etc)
- Get in touch with potential candidates using different channels
- Assess candidates through online pre-screening, phone or face to face interviews
- Develop relation in IT and HR community on the local market
- promote company reputation as “best place to work” and develop a relation with the local Universities
- Support development of Talent Acquisition Center as well as Service Center in Belgrade
- Contribute to the development of new solutions in area or sourcing, communication channels as well as candidate’s evaluation
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- You are solution-oriented and independent and easily encounter obstacles in everyday life
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
- You are curious, proactive and customer-oriented
- You recognize connections quickly and can therefore perform your task efficiently and in the best quality
- You have fun interacting with specialists and internal stakeholders in person and keep the necessary calm and serenity even in stressful situations
- You have experience in managing and continuously improving recruitment processes, experience in IT recruitment would be considered as a plus
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2020.