Talent Acquisition Specialist - InterVenture Team
Talent Acquisition and Talent Management - Belgrade
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of our Talent Team, you’ll help discover and develop who we value the most: our people. Together, we’ll dive into tech community to build our amazing development teams.
And that’s just the beginning, because throughout our employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life.
Join our team in Belgrade as a
Talent Acquisition Specialist
and help us build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
Your key qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment with a high-performing company
- Well established social connections within IT community
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills required
- Ability to dive into the details with meticulous organization and prioritization skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must, while German is considered as a plus
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at InterVenture, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to us. Our acquisition specialists are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of InterVenture. You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through our selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- Partner and maintain positive relationships with all hiring teams and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” throughout the recruiting process
- Have deep understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing
- Develop effective and timely communication approaches that include: actively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and/or in written form
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
InterVenture is a software powerhouse with offices in Belgrade and Zurich. Founded in 2012 we currently have more than 180 employees and aspire to further develop our position as the preferred engineering partner for high tech product companies.
We foster our company culture by championing teamwork, personal development, open communication and self-empowerment.
Not only do we want to grow the Talent Acquisition role, but we want this role to grow with you and we want you to grow with us!
If this environment matches your own aspirations, then we should get to know each other.
Deadline for applications: 27.10.2019.