The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist
(Temporary position as a maternity cover)
Our dedicated, harmonious and results-focused team of HR professionals is seeking a new team member who will utilize career experience, competencies, skills, and education to contribute to Asseco objectives, profitability, happiness and success. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have an opportunity to work with an international and dynamic expert team and to be a part of an ever-growing and stable IT environment.
About Your Role
- From a recruitment perspective, you will co-define recruitment needs with the business owners, coordinate and execute the complete recruitment process. You will have the opportunity to use the most advanced recruitment tools and best HR practice, but also to show creativity and cleverness in improving them;
- Our Talent Acquisition Specialist works in strong relation with business contributors to provide advice to employees/clients on the appropriate interpretation and application of HR policies, processes and practices, which would make you our
- Ambassador and valuable contributor in applying Employer Branding strategy;
- You will provide HR reports for the external institutions, supervisors and any other internal clients in order to share and deliver proper HR data, support business requirements, and ensure compliance with the local labour law regulations;
- Also, in this role, you will administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel and assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Finally, you will assist the HR team or lead internal and international HR projects creating a positive work environment and supporting the HR strategy across ASEE.
- You have 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment (preferably in the IT industry)
- You possess Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in social sciences
- You are familiar with Assessment Center/Competency-based interview
- You have experience with LinkedIn recruitment and employer branding in general
- Your knowledge of Cornerstone and Codility will be considered an advantage
- You have an advanced level of the knowledge of English language allowing fluent communication and business correspondence, making presentations, writing emails, reports etc.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player, open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Fixed-term contract as a maternity cover
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop your skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, training, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu