Our growing company, Comtrade System Integration, is currently seeking a Talent & Performance Management Expert for a position based at our Headquarters in Belgrade.
As a Talent & Performance Management Expert, you will be in charge of identifying talent gaps and vacant positions, onboarding the suitable candidates, helping them grow them within the system and develop needed skills, effectively engage them through a future-focused training for expertise, and retaining and motivating them to achieve long-term business goals. This individual will support the implementation of, and provide on-going support to Talent Management programs that drive company values, increase employee engagement and accelerate performance to deliver business results. The Talent & Performance Management Expert will also measure the effectiveness of talent and learning tools, processes and programs. As a part of the HR team, you would be on the front line driving employee development, having a unique opportunity to advance your career within a fast-growing business in the Adriatic region.
Talent & Performance Management Expert is responsible for:
- Participating in creation of Talent Management programs and Succession planning in order to support business strategy;
- Implementing and carrying out initiatives in the field of Talent and Performance management;
- Providing support and training to managers in the field of people management and creating high performing teams;
- Leading and implementing local and regional Ttalent programs and working on their improvement;
- Participating in creation and coordination of employee performance and potential, planning successors, providing feedback and setting goals;
- Designing and coordinating performance calibration sessions and career interviews to ensure objective decision making and full transparency;
- Analyzing and reporting on data related to performance and Talent management;
- Supporting the organization in creating new job descriptions and updating existing job profiles;
- Conducting skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs;
- Participating in the process of developing employee career plans;
- Providing ongoing support and recommending process improvements for the Onboarding process to ensure a seamless employee experience, including new hire orientation, employee assimilation and training materials;
- Analyzing results and preparing reports from various employee surveys including Onboarding pulse, Engagement and Exit surveys;
- Cooperating with Faculties and Student organizations and coordinating all agreed activities, while presenting the organization in the best possible manner.
The successful candidate should meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Psychology/Economics/Business and Management;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position/role;
- Ability to conduct group training and transfer knowledge;
- Proficiency level in English language - written and oral;
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word and MS Outlook).
The successful candidate should also have these key personality traits:
- Strong project management and analytical skills preferred;
- Problem solver - Thinks critically and is mentally resilient;
- Must be pro-active and possess top notch communication skills;
- Passionate, professional, self-motivated, accountable, with a strong sense of teamwork;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- A good sense of humor - we believe your job should be fun!
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Parking space;
- Private health insurance;
Our Group is more global than local, more international than national, and more diverse than you can imagine.Comtrade is a cluster of IT organizations with an innovation mandate: we develop and apply tomorrow’s technology today. We do it as software engineers or programmers, delivery managers, system engineers or business developers; we also have IT educators, software architects, and marketing specialists, as well as legal eagles, information security gurus, HR experts (the people people), data…Više o poslodavcu