Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Role
This is a critical role within our global talent acquisition team with a primary focus on engaging passive leads to build our candidate pipelines and delivering hires to our global organization.
As a sourcer, you’ll identify, screen and engage the best and brightest talent in the market. Using your Boolean skills and in-house/agency experience, you’ll source the top talent needed to supply our growing organization. You’ll seek out high performers who share our values and who, like you, want to do their best work here.
You’ll work closely with the wider talent acquisition and sourcing colleagues and will receive 1:1 coaching from our Talent Acquisition Managers. Leveraging this with your current capabilities, you will be proactively headhunting suitable candidates through all available channels, via all possible methods to service current and future hiring needs.
In this role, you’ll need to be detailed, organized, both reflective and forward thinking. Working with a range of stakeholders, you’ll deliver a strong slate of qualified candidates, recruitment market intelligence, manage talent pools and impact recruitment delivery.
What you will be doing
- Sourcing candidates using a range of job boards and CV databases to find active and passive talent for software engineering, professional services, and sales openings
- Building long and short lists of suitable candidates
- Approaching candidates to discuss current opportunities and pre-screen their technical aptitude, and whether they align to our values
- Utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to build talent pipelines
- Market map core areas and industries
- Think creatively about sourcing using social media
- Deliver an incredible candidate experience and offer ideas on how we can improve this
- Work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS and CRM systems
- Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, social studies or similar
- Experience in either a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment role
- Experience of data mining and building boolean searches across different sites/mediums (Google Search, LinkedIn, Job Sites / Boards, etc.)
- Track record of sourcing a range of skills including software development, professional services, sales and finance positions
- Ability to correctly target and identify leads based on various criteria to match FIS’ highest priority openings
- Goal oriented, metrics-driven sourcer with ability to fine tune processes and methodologies to optimize response rates
- Previous experience with one or more industry standards applicant tracking systems / CRM systems
- Strong communication skills and English language fluency
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- The ability to learn and embrace new technologies
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- A Team Player who likes to have a bit of fun along with way!
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE