What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next opportunity awaits
At EY we are committed to delivering exceptional client service, and this also applies in a job as Talent Team member towards the business (your internal clients) and the candidates (your external clients); we identify, attract and hire the best available talent in the market, while providing the applicants with a positive candidate experience, reflecting our values – integrity, respect, team work.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Coordinate the selection process, advertise the job, screen and evaluate incoming applications, schedule the interviews
- Manage candidates through the entire interview and engaging process
- Coordinate the administration of HR processes such as, but not limited to, onboarding, performance management, people surveys, separation process, etc.
- Preparation of all relevant documents concerning local Labor law and internal policies and procedures
- Provide reports and gather data related to HR projects and initiatives assigned; shares
- Interface with employees and handle initial employee inquiries and/or responses to routine employee transaction questions
What we look for?
First and foremost you will have to be team oriented. We are a cohesive team and we’re looking to work with someone willing to work with us as well.
You obviously need to be open-minded and human in your approach with every stakeholders you’re working with.
Being data oriented, organized, flexible, committed and communicative are a key to your success.
- Intermediate technology skills, spreadsheet applications, Word processing
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to collect and interpret information
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and listening)
- Strong teaming skills
- Able to set priorities in dynamic working environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- You will ideally have some experience in related fields (administration, Human Resources etc.)
- You are fluent in English
- Good use of Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What’s in it for you
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
What you can expect?
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their CV
- All candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive feedback on the success upon finishing the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited interview with our Talent Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button until 27.1 November 2021, and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u pružanju usluga revizije, poreskog savetovanja, poslovnog savetovanja i IT savetovanja, i podrške pri poslovnim transakcijama. Cilj nam je da pozitivno utičemo kako na poslovanje tržišta, tako i na društvo u celini. Izdvajamo se po tome što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama u stvaranju i implementaciji inovativnih digitalnih rešenja i pružamo im mogućnost da ostvare svoj pun potencijal. Kombinujući tehnološka i poslovna znanja i veštine, koje poseduju članovi…Više o poslodavcu