CONFIDA is an international tax advising, consulting, accounting and auditing company with offices in Austria and numerous South-East European countries. In an increasingly globalized economy we advise clients from all areas of business. Our work is characterized by the best heads principle – by combining international experience and local know-how, our clients obtain optimal answers to all their questions.
For the purpose of business expansion we are announcing the following vacant position:
Objectives and Goals to be achieved:
The position will be responsible for tax-related projects and activities in Serbia. Directly responsible for the business development and project management of tax activities, the position is in charge of nurturing, developing the customer portfolio and to increase the volume of projects for the company. Personally involved in business development, the Tax Manager is also operationally the main interface for the client. Rich of her/his tax expertise, the position is a think tank, who is able to present solutions and alternatives to the clients' requirements, based on their individual requirements.
- Ensure efficient and reliable service delivery to the existing clients
- Providing tax advices for clients (higher level of complexity)
- Monitor service performance, market acceptance and competitive activities
- Contribute to organized customer meetings
- Control/monitoring of profitability of existing projects
- Creation of initiatives for enhancement of business/ new cycles Operative Activities:
- Supervision of various tax and customs duty projects
- Management of tax-optimized concepts for corporate and international tax issues
- Supporting key clients in tax and customs duty inspections
- Supervision of tax activities management for clients and expatriates
- Anticipation and management of future resource requirements
- Supervision of various tax projects
- Participation in Marketing events for the purposes of promotion of tax services Team Leadership/HR Activities:
- Staff management (setting goals and tasks, allocating responsibilities, setting guidelines for achieving goals, involvement in consulting and evaluation process)
- Supervision and development of tax personnel
- The candidates have to be fluent in Serbian and English. Knowledge of the German language is a big advantage.
Experience and competency:
- Several years of relevant experience in tax advisory on a management role
- Leadership experience, ability to drive performance of the team, develop and motivate them
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Established Tax advisory knowledge in Serbia and in international taxation
- Strong communicator, reliable, accurate, responsible, self-motivated and flexible person
- Strategic thinking, business development experience
- Successful Team working experience, knowledge of multinational environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience
The candidate will have the following personal and behavioural qualities:
- Team spirit with a feeling for performance, motivation and self-investment
- Project management mindset – respect of time but result oriented
- Strong sense for key account management – full service and constant follow up
- Developed communication skills
- Transparent and respectful of integrity
- Resistant to business pressure
- Independent but respectful of the hierarchy
All CV’s will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join our team and make a difference!
Confida Consulting d.o.o.
CONFIDA CONSULTING D.O.O je međunarodna savetodavna, konsultantska i revizorska kompanija sa mrežom kancelarija u Srbiji, Hrvatskoj, Sloveniji, Bosni i Hercegovini, Makedoniji, Kosovu, Albaniji i Crnoj Gori. Stranim investitorirma u Jugoistočnoj Evropi pomažemo sa svim finansijskim i poreskim pitanjima koja se javljaju tokom njihovih investicionih projekata u regionu i Srbiji. U sve globalizovanijoj ekonomiji savetujemo klijente iz svih oblasti poslovanja i razvojnih faza. Od kompanija koje tek…Više o poslodavcu