SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Team Leader Cost Accounting.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Team Leader of Cost Accounting
A position holder should ensure a high quality of cost accounting related topics such as month-end-closing cycle (e.g. cost allocation, work-in-progress process), maintain cost- and profit center structures, as well as other CO-objects and coordinate with external and internal auditors.
- Support the business functions in the maintenance of business processes by pro-actively analyzing, optimizing and executing finance related activities
- Pro-actively provide business functions with SAP-CO and value-flow related information and reports
- Act as SAP CO and SAP BW key user and support business functions in this area
- Coordinate the budget process and ensure entries in SAP BW (customer profitability budget)
- Investigate questionable data and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in finance and accounting
- Profound knowledge of SAP R/3 CO and FI module, as well as SAP BW
- Min 3 years of working experience in Cost Accounting / Controlling / Financial Analytics or similar finance background
- Experience in managing and mentoring people
- Good command of English (min B2 level, C1 level desired)
- Capacity to research and resolve a problem
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with different parties
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!