We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world. To that end, we're looking to assemble a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent: Team Leader of a Content Writing Team
work from home
full-time freelance position
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you love writing and working with people in equal measure? If so, you might be our perfect match!
We are looking for a passionate Team Leader to manage and assign content orders, supervise our writers, and handle client communication. You will also be creating content on the side, as there isn’t that much left to do once all tasks for the day have been assigned. So, it’s crucial that you are good with words — and a pinch of creativity won’t hurt, either!
Our ideal candidate is a highly effective communicator who knows how to get their point across. We will be looking for evidence of excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you will be talking to clients a lot of the time. You must be collaborative, flexible, proactive, and able to prioritize on the spot when new orders come in. Above all, we need someone who is highly organized and always gets projects done.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- University or equivalent education level
- Near-native English proficiency
- Effective communication skills
- Work experience is desirable, but not mandatory
- Willingness to commit to a full-time position
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word or similar software
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivation and the desire for self-development
- The ability to work autonomously when required
- Team spirit
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience
- Experience with SEO, marketing, and social media management is a big plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assigning orders
- Answering writers’ questions
- Communicating with customers and assisting them when necessary
- Helping with recruitment
- Assisting with new employee training
- Ensuring product quality and timely delivery
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently
- Writing, editing and proofreading content when necessary
- Helping to manage the company’s social media accounts when necessary
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- A fixed hourly rate ($5/hour) for Team Leader tasks and word count-based rate for writing tasks
If you believe that you are the person that we’re looking for and you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in English along with a cover letter. Applications which do not fulfill these requirements will not be taken into consideration, as the cover letter will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will be given a short test assignment that will be used to better determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30