Playstudios Europe looking for a motivated and ambitious Technical Artist to join our rapidly growing studio in Belgrade.
As a Technical Artist, you will be building the player game experience. You are full of curiosity and have a blend of technical skill and artistic intuition.
In close collaboration with the creative, product, and engineering teams, you will bridge the gap between content/creative and engineering to make the game come alive; you will be building the game using our suite tools and Systems. You have a direct impact on the performance of our game, and your work product will be quickly visible, tested, and validated.
- Building the player game experience by integrating creative assets (art, sound, effects) without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits
- Tuning and refining new game features as well as supporting game operations by refreshing content
- Helping diagnose and solve technical problems during the development, QA, and go-live process
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow
- Optimize content for memory and performance gains while maintaining our high standards for user experience
- You will have responsibility for a smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2D elements
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, developers, and product managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Working effectively in a deadline-driven environment and having the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong technical background and a positive, curious attitude
- Can learn fast new software and technologies
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and efficient
- Energetic and proactive
- Very organized; you may be juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Have a passion for games and a healthy respect for our players
- Strong communication skills: you will be communicating with technical and creative teams
- An interest in and aptitude for optimizing assets for narrow bandwidth or low-performance environments
- Knowledge of current production technologies and their relevant application – Adobe Creative Suite is a plus