Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team is working on an internal framework and concepts to form the baseline for different business applications to be created on top off. An important factor for our success is the diversity of our team – both in culture and experience. Since our work influences the success of consuming applications it is important to react quickly to changes in scope and priority and have a generic, reusable output in mind.
What you will be doing
You are responsible for defining and maintaining business processes for business data ingestion and system integration. You use a commercial tool to define standard integration workflows and external system adapters.
- Define integration workflows with graphical tool based on BPMN2
- Validate system integration flows and suggest improvements
- Maintain and organize integration endpoints
- Document standards and usage patterns for downstream systems
What you bring:
- Experience in System Integration
- Experience in Business Process Optimization
- Experience in working in an international team
- Scrum experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a self-organized manner
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in BPMN2
- Basic technical know-how to troubleshoot integration issues
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE