Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
For South Eastern Europe we are searching a Technical Business Unit Manager (m/f) - Large scale infrastructure projects
- Self-dependent management, coordination and supervision of tender preparation and the following project execution taking into consideration of economic and technical targets
- Technical review and optimization during teh tender, awarding and execution phase
- Responsible for the compliance of quality, term and cost standards
- Contract negotiations with sub contractors, suppliers and clients
- Leading of the tender preparation and construction site team
- Acquisition activities
- Completion of civil engineering studies
- Well-founded, multi-annual work experience in comparable positions business fluent english knowledge, serbo croatian or romanian language advantageous
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Innovative mindset and open for new trends (BIM, LEAN, etc.)
- Structured and profit-oriented working
- good MS Office knowledge and user know-how in common construction process planning programms as well as controlling and estimation programs (preferably iTWO)
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in English), references and certificates, as well as your salary expectations on the online application form.
+43 1 22422-1230