- Material/ Part standardization already in NPD/CPD Projects, preferred parts list generation
- Definition of Material description in SAP for raw materials
- Interface between Procurement Market/ Supplier and R&D; develop guidelines of interaction between technical purchasing and R&D
- First and Second Source Approval Process monitoring/ driving Cost Down Activities such as Hoshin/ Should Costing
- Organization of samples, pilot parts for projects
- Maintenance of ROH parts and Documents, Contact person for all technical Questions
- Supplier selection and approval from technical and strategic point of view (local commodities) - Supplier standardization; development of competitive supplier portfolio; supplier relationship management commodities
- Permanent update of Technical Roadmaps within Commodity Groups based on Supplier and R&D input
- Develop material group sourcing strategies, perform permanent SWOT analysis and bringing the strategies to life together with Commodity Manager and support global commodity team activities
- Experience in purchasing technical equipment and components for an international company
- University degree
- Strong technical understanding of technical documentation (drawings, specifications, MSDS lists, BOM…)
- Experience in SAP MM module required
- Knowledge of standard purchasing procedures and controls
- Strong supplier management skills
- Good communication skills
- English language skills required
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.
ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.Više o poslodavcu