Technical Customer Support Representative
With Headquarters in Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and enterprise-grade Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise, and Mobile Operators.
As a Technical Customer Support Representative at Mitto, you will support and initiate communication with our customers using the platform, figure out to symptoms, try to reproduce the issue and quickly provide a solution to the problem.
You will be the first line of communication with our customers, and you will give us the unique opportunity to interact with our customers directly so that any positive experience they have directly reflects on our business and work as the bridge between different departments to make our customers voices heard.
The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator with strong problem-solving skills and creativity in solving customers’ unique concerns.
What you will do
- Become a member of a small team of specialized individuals that actively provide support for companies and enterprises using the platform, helping them get the best experience from Mitto products
- Receive inquiries from customer support teams (and not end users), via email. Over 90% of our support inquiries are handled by email, and we're looking to keep it that way
- Actively communicate with other Mitto tech teams in order to maintain platform stability.
- Provide insight and assistance to business teams regarding client needs, feature requests and general inquiries
- Participate in creation of the new platform and product features. Our support team is an active stakeholder in new product and feature development, sharing feedback and assistance on a daily basis
- Provide in-depth support to all clients, no matter their size. In an era of chatbots and template answers, we strive to provide direct and honest assistance
Your skills and qualifications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer support
- The proactive approach to resolve a technical incident or problem
- Eager to learn new technologies, procedures or client's use cases
- Able to handle the workload and give good performance even in a stressful environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Mobile Services (SMS) or Wholesale Telecom Operations
- Basic understanding of mobile services - technologies, protocols (SMPP, SS7)
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment
Deadline for applications: 16.04.2020.
With Headquarters in Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and enterprise-grade Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and ... Saznajte više
- PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- TEAM BUILDINGS
- GYM AND POOL MEMBERSHIP
- FRUITS AND DRINKS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- DIVERSE CULTURE
- PAID VACATION
- WORKING INTERNATIONALLY