About the team:
As a member of the Professional Services team, this position plays a key role in the success of customer implementations of the Commercial Loan Origination (CLO) product. CLO is a loan origination tool that banks use to track commercial loans throughout the full lending lifecycle.
What you will be doing:
The Technical Implementation Consultant is responsible for the overall technical solution delivered to the client. The Technical Implementation Consultant will work with customers to elicit, analyze, communicate and document and validate technical requirements. They will translate these requirements into technical design specifications. After specifications are complete, the Technical Implementation Consultant is responsible for working with the project manager and team of consultant to ensure the intended solution is implemented and delivered.
- Analyze, formulate and define technical needs, document technical requirements, and translation into proper system requirement and design specifications. This includes solution design for integrating CLO into other systems and data migration design and planning.
- Size work effort, assess and project the impact of system changes on users and internal and external clients or stakeholders working closely with project manager
- Manage software and configuration deployment between FIS and client, including automation scripts etc.,and guide the customer in implementation best practices and manage customer expectations to ensure their success in the project
- Build real time and batch integrations using REST, file import/export and other approaches
- Build and deliver high performance data migration tools that import data from legacy systems into CLO in preparation for “day 1 use”.
- Conduct a variety of tests such as system, quality and peer reviews. Ensure that development is correct per the agreed upon documentation. Verify through testing that changes made to one part of the application do not impact other parts. Report and review testing results.
What you bring:
- Good working knowledge of modern distributed web application architecture (Microservices, UI Frameworks, APIs) and understanding of system design considerations for such applications.
- Strong experience of designing and building complex integrations using RESTful APIs. Experience with other types of integrations (SOAP, file, DB, etc. …)
- Experience with web server platform configuration and set up (e.g. Microsoft IIS or Tomcat or JBoss)
- Experience with High Availability deployment topologies is a big plus
- Experience with or exposure to messaging brokers or middleware is a plus
- Experienced working with any relational database platform(s)
- Exposure to reporting and analysis tools a plus
- End-to-end software implementation experience (preferably at a software vendor).
- Understands the full IT project life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation and go live.
- Understands principals of multiple application development methodologies
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors).
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Appreciates the role of workflow and low-code platforms and their areas of strength
- Understands requirements documentation, data model analysis and design, and workflow design
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE