Do expressions like “disruptive technology”, “paradigm change” and “global scalability” appeal to you?
Do you want to turn an established industry upside down?
Are you fed up with corporate structures and politics? Do you want to have a direct impact and shape the company you are working for?
Do you want to be part of a small and dedicated team, growing into a global company with worldwide market dominance?
Are you service-oriented and can you build lasting customer relationships?
Then you are ready to read on – about an exciting journey that we invite you to join.
Interprefy is a unique, award winning, dynamic technology company operating a cloud-based platform for remote simultaneous interpreting (RSI) for conferences, meetings, press conferences and similar events.
Our concept is simple, but revolutionary: instead of being onsite, interpreters work remotely and conference participants use their smartphones as receivers. Since the interpreters need not travel and no interpreter booths must be installed on-site, cost savings compared to conventional interpreting technology are substantial, up to 50% and more.
We currently have the best RSI platform worldwide and we intend to maintain this lead.
With RSI, corporations, associations, NGOs and other international organizations can save millions without lowering the interpreting quality offered. However, many established industry players are conservative and averse to change. Nevertheless, Interprefy has gained a firm foothold in the market, working around the globe for well-known organizations.
The cost reductions enable conference organizers to offer simultaneous interpreting also to smaller events such as workshops, seminars and sales meetings, which could not afford the service so far. An expansion of the existing multibillion-dollar market take place and new business opportunities are thereby created.
As a Technical Lead / Senior Software Developer, you will:
- Lead and support developers
- Develop features and solutions
- Manage deliveries
- Architect solutions
- in our cloud-based SaaS platform for online interpreting.
You will be working online and independently and with support from other developers and colleagues. You enjoy planning and carrying out your work on your own, while being part of a dynamic and international team. If you are a motivated professional who wants to work with a global team in a fast-paced environment, this could be the place for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead and coach other developers
- Perform design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Review code
- Architecture AWS solutions
- Lead integrations with other providers and clients
- Develop proof-of-concepts
- Provide estimations and manage timelines
- Undertake daily maintenance and support tasks to guarantee the efficiency of the platform
- Work together with users and clients to define the project requirements
The position requirements are:
- 7+ years’ experience in developing software
- 2+ years’ experience managing persons and deliveries, using Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge on AWS
- Proven track record of substantial contributions to software projects with high business impact, in a fast-moving SaaS environment
- Ability to collaborate with international remote teams and to manage projects carried out by external suppliers
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Solid ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about technology and striving towards a great customer experience
- Proactive and self-reliant
- Comfortable to work remotely
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with design of high-availability scalable cloud platforms
Knowledge of the following:
- SQL and NoSQL
- Angular / React
- Software Architecture
Interprefy offers equal opportunities and does not discriminate in any relations based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status or any other basis.
Feel free to check our website www.interprefy.com or LinkedIn profile and learn more about the company and our international family.
Good luck with your application. We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!