TECHNICAL LEAD FOR FLOWS
For Essence of Email
Essence of Email is a marketing agency that focuses on eCommerce. We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly. Our team is a group of resourceful, reliable, and results-driven email marketing experts with a common vision to help companies everywhere maximize their customer lifetime value. Our website: https://essenceofemail.com
At the moment, we are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Technical Lead for Flows. You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
What does the Technical Lead for Flows do?
The Technical Lead for Flows is responsible for handling day-to-day operations for client accounts, such as creating emails, distributing tasks to designers, copywriters, and QAs, implementing design and copy, and scheduling campaigns and automated emails.
In this role, you will learn how to create high-quality emails, while also being able to influence the logic behind the buyer’s journey. What do we mean by this?
You will own flow creation as your area of expertise (flows are emails that are automatically triggered based on customers’ behavior). You will generate different strategic roadmaps of where the customers are on this journey. Analyzing and monitoring customer behavior and implementing data-based improvements will be a part of your daily work. Based on these analyses, you will optimize the flows and ensure that the right emails are sent at the right time to the right audience.
There are many ways of setting up flows, so if you enjoy exploring multiple solutions to a problem, then read on!
These are some specific responsibilities:
- Creates and optimizes flows to drive more ROI for our clients
- Compiles metrics in Excel or Google Spreadsheets from various technology platforms such as Google Analytics, shopping cart platforms, and email service providers
- Creates strategic roadmaps of customer journey using online diagram software
- Analyzes email metrics and tweaks flows accordingly in order to achieve more effective results
- Follows standard operating procedures
- Works with HTML code to create email templates, as well as to create drag and drop templates within ESPs
- Implements emails on various technology platforms
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS will be considered a plus since it is used for creating email templates, as well as implementing them on various technology platforms
- Independent and available to work 8 hours on weekdays
- Highly analytical and a creative problem solver
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Responsive and reliable
- Previous experience in using analytics that supports decision-making is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be considered a plus
Essence of Email is a completely remote, but highly organized company. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home
Surely it’s nice when you can work from your home, beach, or a cabin in the woods, but it’s even nicer when, in addition to that, your company has a great day-off program
Our team prides itself on following up on its ideas and implementing them. You will own your ideas and challenges. If you like to constantly level up your game, Essence of Email is a great place for you
As a Technical Lead for Flows, you’ll have a constant opportunity to learn about new things and update your current knowledge, but more importantly, we will provide you with proper training to prepare you for this job – analytics, working knowledge of different platforms (Klaviyo, MailChimp, JustUno, Privy, etc.)
Our team is on the same page – we do excellent work because performance matters, but, we give each other a helper’s hand and the opportunity to grow and develop.
Adaptability, Customer Focus, Excellence, Goal Setting, Resourcefulness, Team Player, and Analysis Skills.
You can read more about the selection process here
To apply, please follow this link and fill in the questionnaire. Only the candidates that applied with a resume in English will be taken into consideration.
We will contact only the candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.