Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in Old Town city center
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings and relaxing massages in the office
- Professional certifications paid by the company
- Performance bonuses and 13th salary
Why we need you:
- Provide technical expertise in development and maintenance of internal tooling, systems and applications that are used to deliver Hentsu services
- Engage with architects, engineers, and peers to build and maintain a shared vision to deliver the best possible solution to meet the delivery and support for Hentsu Services
- Evaluate and implement new or existing technologies and solutions to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Proactively help deploy automation into the operational processes within Hentsu
- Support, manage and develop the internal Hentsu Azure infrastructure that is used by our internal, globally based teams
You must have:
- Experience in Linux - especially CentOS
- Scripting experience, Bash and/or Python
- Experience managing varied applications, such as Apache, Tomcat, other Java apps
- Basic experience using version control, ideally Git
- Basic experience working with public cloud technologies, AWS, Azure
- Strong experience with technology leadership and team management (direct line management)
- Excellent written and spoken English
Great if you also have:
- Any Windows administration experience and PowerShell
- Experience with Ansible, Java, Groovyscript
- Experience with both the application and server support for the Atlassian Software Engineering products, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
- Experience with monitoring and patch management solutions, ManageEngine, Zabbix for example
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2020.