Business mission: MENU is an innovative Swiss technology start-up company that digitizes the gastronomy and hotel industry by offering sophisticated ordering and payment IT solutions. Our goal is to eliminate manual processing of meal ordering and payment in order to reduce queues and waiting times. Guests gain greater autonomy by ordering, reordering and paying on their smartphones, PCs or self-ordering screens at any time, while gastronomy and hotel businesses benefit from enhanced guest experience, optimized internal processes and increased revenues. MENU Technologies was launched in 2014 and is today on a growth course in Switzerland and increasingly also in Europe and the USA.
To join our team in Novi Sad we are seeking a
Technical Operations Specialist
Fundamental purpose of the role: The Technical Operations Specialist is a customer-oriented service representative that acts as a competent first point of contact and resolves any emerging problems that our customers or clients might face. The Technical Operations Specialist is responsible for acting as a connecting link between our customers, service partners and internal departments. The candidate assists with complaints, errors, questions, implementations and other queries.
The main objective of the Technical Operations Specialist is to ensure that we provide excellent, competent technical service for our customers and partners. The Technical Operations Specialist must be helpful, knowledgeable and articulate when speaking to customers about the business’s product and services.
He/she needs to have a good understanding of the product’s architecture & capabilities, in order to analyze and solve issues proficient. His/her technical knowledge & background should aid in the efficient analysis process. The Technical Operations Specialist works closely with our product development team to ensure customers feedback and problems are being addressed.
His/her mindset should enable him/her to see both the side of our clients and the view from customers and therefore being able to deliver a superior support on all channels.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of the Technical Operations Specialist include:
- Provide professional and competent technical support to customers
- Handling of support tasks through email, telephone and internal tools
- Ensure customer issues are resolved rapidly, working closely with the Product-Development team
- Provide installation services for new locations added to our platform
- Perform proactive investigation based on platform alerting systems
- Transfer hardware defect issues to respective Service Partners and work with them to ensure efficient resolution
- Document support cases and extend support knowledge base
- Regularly monitor performance of customers based on platform activity data
The Technical Operations Specialist reports to the Technical Operations Lead.
- High-school degree and good IT attainments. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- Working experience in a customer service or IT service related role
- Experience providing customer service either through telephone, online web-support, face-to-face or through other methods of communication
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in different languages
- Exceptional practical problem solving skills and an ability to effectively interpret and process a variety of instructions and requests provided in oral, written, diagrammatic or scheduled form
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong and dedicated work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Languages required: English, Spanish
Deadline for applications: 08.04.2020.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU je brzorastući švajcarsko-srpski startap koji od 2014. godine razvija sistem za naručivanje i plaćanje telefonom u restoranima.MENU pretvara svaki telefon u "mobilnog konobara" i time gostima skraćuje vreme čekanja, pojednostavljuje plaćanje, daje detaljan i slikovit uvod u meni i značajno unapređuje sveukupno iskustvo naručivanja i plaćanja.MENU trenutno funkcioniše na lokacijama širom zapadne Evrope, sa klijentima kao što su dean&david, Lilly Jo, Not Guilty...…Više o poslodavcu