Technical Project Coordinator - Operations
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade. This position is within our Operations teams which supports our clients, the largest world’s retailers directly through maintaining our deployed cutting-edge AI technology.
This position is part of a team which will be responsible for the deployment and operation of services to a specific customer.
- Good understanding of the product and technology
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on customer time-zone as necessary
- Available to travel and work at customer’s premises as necessary
- Available to take calls or participate in conference calls as necessary
- Designs and coordinates the deployment and operation of the products/services
- Identifies gaps/risks (early) and coordinates their remediation/mitigation
- Engages all company resources, as necessary, to achieve the expected outcomes
- Audits the health and performance of the products/services deployed
- Documents all aspects of the products/services deployed
The Project Coordinator assists the Project Managers in organizing the ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. He/She will report directly to Chief Technical Officer.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Flexible work schedule
- Be part of an AI R&D Center & work on challenging projects
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.