Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Technical Project Lead e-Machines
Req ID 1133 Pančevo, Serbia
We are searching for a new colleague in the Quality department at our location in Pančevo.
Your tasks as Technical Project Lead:
- Technical responsibility for the product electric motor in the scope of the project
- Acting as a technical point of contact of the project concerning the following topics: technical alignment, customer consultation, requirements specification evaluation
- Leading the technical team (mechanical engineering, testing, software, system design) within a matrix structure and planning of the related activities
- Supporting the industrialization
- Drive technical evaluation of changes and problems as part of problem management in the project
Your profile as Technical Project Lead:
- Successfully completed University Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Several years’ work experience mandatory, ideally in electric motor/drive technology
- Knowledge of methods for structured problem solving necessary; knowledge of development processes according to Automotive SPICE as well as functional safety preferable
- Assertiveness, high resilience, team oriented work mentality, determination, social and leadership expertise, enthusiasm for responsible and independent action
- Fluent oral and written English skills necessary, oral and written German skills preferable
Be a part of our ZF-Team and apply here please, with complete and informative application documents (a tabled CV, a cover letter and certificates). Deadline for applications: 10.04.2020.
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu