Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Supports qualified and experienced engineers in their duties of administration, technical documentation etc. (e.g. technical R&D related studies, processes and designs)
- Gathers, records and maintains technical R&D specific information
- Prepares charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various R&D procedures
- Completes testing and troubleshooting in a variety of R&D tasks
- Completes documentation of internal R&D procedures via simple text, charts, graphs and diagrams
- Maintains maps, detail design drawings, graphs, as-built drawings, structural detail drawings and other graphic engineering records
- Collects codes and posts data from prescribed sources for input to computer
- Corrects and updates existing records and prepares data for analysis
- Participates in the setup of test sequences and executes the respective tests
- Sets up and assembles the test bench environment, while adhering to the given test bench specification
- Compiles test data from performed testing and reviews test results with engineering personnel
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience is not required, but some extracurricular activities and engagements will be highly appreciated
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proactivity – able to establish an action plan for self to complete work efficiently and timely
- Driving for results - Setting high standards and monitoring progress toward goals
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 08.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.