Who are we?
- Art Storefronts (www.artstorefronts.com) is an E-commerce website platform for Artists, Art Galleries and Print Studios and we are GROWING RAPIDLY.
- We are 100% family-owned, we are profitable, have zero financing concerns, and will never need to raise capital.
- We are a ground-floor opportunity to come in at the perfect time, apply your ambition, take on a bunch of responsibility, and move forward in your career faster than you ever could anywhere else.
- We deliver a product and an experience that is actually meaningful and good for the world.
- We empower artists and photographers to take control of their lives, build valuable businesses, eliminate onerous middle-men and make the most money from their work.
- We are Customer Obsessed and use it as a guiding principle.
- We believe we should work every day enjoying who we work with, what we do, and be ready to tackle big problems and opportunities.
- We want high energy, high passion, overachieving, and a glass-is-half-full attitude.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Do not apply for this position if you have not taken the time to research our company
Manage the Tech Support Team with the goal of providing a world class customer experience. This role is responsible for the prioritization of the engagement and development of the day to day execution of direct reports.
- Coach and develop the tech support team to ensure customer experience expectations are being met and consistently improved.
- Monitor, maintain and develop business KPIs in line with company objectives
- Ensure teams operate efficiently within current policies and procedures relating to proactive selling, pricing, order entry, complaint handling and telephone enquiries
- Be the expert in knowledge of our platform to ensure proper coaching of our team members and communication with our customers
- Establish team direction, strategy and daily activity including day-to-day balancing of workload and priorities
- Conduct regularly scheduled one on one meetings to provide feedback and coaching opportunities for direct reports
- Develop effective working relationships with other internal departments
- Manage weekly/monthly reporting of departmental KPI’s
- Manage and help drive special projects as the business dictates
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results
- Other duties as assigned
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- 3-5 years of support leadership experience. Account management and regional sales management.
Positive and solution oriented demeanor
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to assist any customer type and motivate employees
- Experienced in hiring, training, managing, and developing Support Team Staff
- Self-starter with the ability to develop/implement strategies in line with the company's business vision.
- Process improvement skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Tracking budget expenses
- Analyzing information
- Must be fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Experience working with and troubleshooting software applications
- Must be able to take support calls
- Must be able to work in Central Standard Timezone from 8:30 am-5:30 pm CST, Monday-Friday and occasional weekends
- Experience working with a team
Work Hours & Benefits
- Standard business hours 8:30am-5:30pm CST M-F
- Some weekend support will be required
- On call for emergency site outages and customer escalations
- Company (Supported) Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Up to 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 6 paid company holidays
- Bonus opportunities
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Austin, 4008 Verano Drive