Fazi has, in the past 30 years, grown and became, not only a leading manufacturer of electronic roulettes but also online slot games, iDisplays, and Casino management systems. We are dynamic, innovative, and bold, and are looking for a communicative tech-savvy to join our team as a Technical Support Representative.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves users' problems with computer software and hardware.
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding our products and services.
- Responds to complex and or technical product and service questions, methods and procedures issues, and general information inquiries.
- Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with programmers and QA teams to identify, explain and resolve issues.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Electrotechnical high school diploma is a minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Serbian.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees and customers.
- Ability to Multitask and navigate through multiple systems.
- Proficient with remote connection software, Windows/Linux environments, and Microsoft packages.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV.
We are looking forward to meeting you!