With a wide experience in providing consultancy and expertise to our business partners all over the world, Optimus Lead Management is dedicated to improving the client’s experience with top-notch solutions and on-spot tutoring, training, and strategy development. We are looking to increase our research and analysis department with the purpose of extending our business to challenging, new levels.
We are looking for:
Technical Support Specialist
What we offer:
- 1000 EUR base salary
- Dynamic, high-pressure working environment
- Numerous recognition incentives available throughout the year
- Possibility to travel to our facilities outside the country
- Career development and personal, professional growth
- Higher education is a must, IT/natural sciences/applied sciences/formal sciences have priority
- Fluent in English is a must
- Excellent Office (Excel) skills
- Responsible, determined, self-driven and self-motivated
- Energetic, spontaneous
- Leadership qualities and abilities
- Curious, inquisitive and with a strong thirst for knowledge
- Willingness and ability to grow within the company’s hierarchical structure
- Track all open tickets using a ticketing system and ensure that client support tickets are resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Provides support and coordination required during the planning, design, engineering and servicing of unified communication systems.
- Develop and extend expertise in specialized VoIP hardware and software systems and security.
- Participates in the development of procedures, assists with larger projects and has a proven ability to lead and take ownership of small to mid-size projects.
- Work on all phases of solutions, including analysis, design, implementation, and support.
- Experience with administering, and troubleshooting VoIP solutions will be considered as a plus.
- Install and maintain network infrastructure software and hardware device configuration, optimization, and patching.
- Maintain security posture of VoIP systems.
- Configure and maintains CRM for business partners.
- Collaborate with business users to understand business processes.
- Follow incident management process to ensure timely resolution of support tickets.
- Follow change management process to make changes to the production environment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Maintain data accuracy, data confidentiality, and data integrity.
- Collaborate with departments to integrate other business tools and applications.
- Capacity to identify sources and resources necessary to increase prospecting areas.
- Reaching and exceeding department goals and targets.
- Reporting upon management’s request.
- Communicating with all departments within the company structure, maintaining a natural flow of information.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Optimus Lead Management. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Deadline for applications: 03.03.2020.