Technical Support Specialist
Betagy is getting bigger and is growing day by day and we would like to invite more people to join our Technical Support Team. We are seeking Technical Support Specialist for 24x7x365 technical support for our customers and internal teams.
The candidate will conduct all technical support tasks to ensure systems are operating with optimal performance, security, and usability. In addition, the candidate will conduct all necessary technical support activities to ensure systems are strong, robust, and perform up to standard.
The Technical Support Specialist will:
- Provide system and technical support on company supported computer applications and platforms;
- Advise and work closely with other departments for collaborating IT incidents and projects;
- Provide remote troubleshooting solutions for application;
- Analyze complex systems, identify and troubleshoot variety of problems;
- Develop and implement logical conclusions and effective solutions;
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts;
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical/operational/development teams;
- Train other staff and stakeholders on technical issues as needed;
- Use a ticketing system to document and create all incoming Incident and Service Requests;
- Contribute in creating general knowledge base;
- Monitor production applications, servers and network using a combination of monitoring tools.
The work hours for this position are based on a 24/7 shift schedule. Our offices are located in New Belgrade.
- Previous experience working in a similar support, working shifts environment;
- Advanced technical skills on Windows Server OS, SQL, cloud and web platforms;
- Knowledge of database structure with the ability to enter, manipulate, and report data;
- Basic experience with monitoring on Rabbit MQ, Redis, NGINX, Azure App Insights, SQL Server;
- Network and troubleshooting skills;
- IT Security related skills (AV, encryption, firewall, etc.);
- Ability and willingness to easily adapt to and learn new technologies;
- Experience in providing technical support;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills;
- Perform duties and responsibilities independently.
Why work with us?
You will be a part of an international team, contributing to both steady company growth and your own professional development. Bearing in mind that today’s technology evolves at the speed of light and that every day brings new challenge, we are in constant pursuit of knowledge and development. We use knowledge that we have adopted to improve our product, and everything that others consider impossible, we see as another challenge and opportunity to discover the limits of our knowledge and abilities - if you want to be a part of this dedicated team, you’ve come to the right place!
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.
n. Portmanteau of the words “Better and Strategy”, also an innovative young company providing a proven, stable and ever evolving software platform.
We design, code, develop, produce and deploy our suite of software that allows clients keep abreast of their online business. Whether it’s online or land-based retail shops, our integrated platform delivers, allowing operators to focus on the running and expansion of their business.
- BUILD YOUR CAREER PATH
- TEAM BUILDINGS
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- COMPANY EVENTS
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE