Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Team Lead’s primary role is to provide support to and coordinate the activities of the Technical Support Team. The Technical Support Team Lead will monitor Agent performance and look for areas of opportunity to train on and assist with. The Technical Support Team Lead will also monitor queue SLAs and ensure that staff are working in the proper areas to achieve maximum performance.
The Technical Support Team Lead will have up to eight Technical Support staff members reporting to them directly and will be responsible for coaching and development of those staff members.
The Technical Support Team Lead is also an advocate for their team and will work to escalate issues that their team is unable to gain traction on. The Technical Support Team Lead will have rapport built with staff and leadership in other departments that will promote cooperation during critical times in which partnership is needed.
The Technical Support Team Lead will direct Agents on which queue and contact channel they should be working on based on queue volume, SLAs and priority. To effectively understand where Agents are needed and when, the Product Support Team Lead will regularly pull reports and make decisions based on numerical fact in addition to intuition and judgement.
The Technical Support Team Lead is a champion of the business and has a knowledge of the operations of the Support Team that upper management will not have due being into the detail of operating the business. Because of this, the Technical Support Team Lead will look for ways to improve the overall operation of the team and will make intelligent, calculated, well presented suggestions on how the team can improve.
Lastly, the Technical Support Team Lead will perform all aspects of the Technical Support Specialists role when needed based on volume.
- Conduct bi-weekly 1on1 coaching sessions with staff
- Evaluate, through industry standard QA process, the quality of tickets produced by staff
- Create development plans, utilizing Inovatec extensive Training resources, for staff to increase performance.
- Create career plans for staff to achieve their career goals
- Monitor business metrics
- Assess Agent performance metrics
- Possess a full understanding of the metrics that drive the business and an understanding of how influence them.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the team
- Responsible to monitor agent performance and train where needed
- Responsible to monitor queues in all contact channels and make the appropriate changes to achieve SLAs
- Ensure that Agents are working in the correct contact channels based on skill and need
- Monitor tickets of high priority or are approaching SLA to ensure that they are being handled properly
- Take over escalated Customers
- Troubleshoot issues related to product configurations and settings
- Train Customers on product usage
- Monitor queues and establish case priority
- Maintain an established Average Handle Time for all contact channels that Inovatec Supports
- Maintain an established Customer Satisfaction Score based on responses to surveys sent after cases are closed as resolved
- Properly escalate issues that are outside of Support Boundaries
- Great and communicate with Customers using pre-established scripting when appropriate
- Properly log interactions with Customers and incidents as cases in the Inovatec ticketing system
- Work with the members of the various other teams to support the objectives and SLA deliverables of the Business and Operations Teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Leadership/Supervisory capacity – preferably in a contact center
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent customer service and technical support in a high volume Technical Help Desk
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer related discipline or the equivalent technical experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in technical support role
- Familiarity with SQL databases is an asset
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, working hours between 4:00pm and 12:00am Serbian time) in office in Belgrade (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Ready to work from our Kragujevac office at least twice a month since we have a significant amount of stuff there (travel and other costs are covered)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Inovatec are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company,…Više o poslodavcu