We are looking for:
Technical Training Specialist
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
At Inovatec, the Training Specialist’s primary role is to deliver company training programs and workshops to employees and customers. The Training Specialist monitors the effectiveness of training using individual or group performance results and collects feedback on sessions from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation. The Training Specialist Contributes to new training program design, existing program enhancements and assists in the development and creation of lesson plans and training aids. The Training Specialist will be expected to be an expert in our product, will have worked in Support prior to beginning their role and will be expected to help in Support part time to maintain their skill and knowledge in Support. The Training Specialist will specialize in Inovatec products but will also be required to on other functions and policy within the company. Training programs will typically include topics such as company policy, HR guidelines, work skills training, team building, and communications.
In addition to maintaining Training materials and teaching classes, the Training Specialist will be required to develop and maintain the Knowledgebase and knowledgebase articles that will be used by employees and Customers. The Training Specialist will audit knowledgebase articles regularly to ensure they are up to date and will work with the Product team to update Training materials and Knowledgebase articles when updates to Inovatec products are released.
Lastly, the Training Specialist, will work with Support leadership to develop customized recursive training plans for employees that require additional Technical assistance.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses of the team, individual employees and Customers
- Monitor training effectives through class participation and surveys filled out by participants
- Develop training curriculum, materials, testing and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Maintain an expert product knowledge through ongoing part time work in the Support queue
- Create and maintain knowledgebase articles
- Minimum two years experience in a Technical Training capacity
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Familiarity with modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Analytical skills - Training Specialists must evaluate training programs, methods, and materials, and choose those that best fit each situation
- Instructional skills - Training Specialists often deliver training programs to employees and Customers. They use a variety of teaching techniques and sometimes must adapt their methods to meet the needs of particular groups
- Interpersonal skills - Training Specialists need strong interpersonal skills because delivering training programs requires collaborating with trainees and subject-matter experts. They also accomplish much of their work through teams
- Speaking skills - Speaking skills are essential for Training Specialists because they often give presentations. Specialists must communicate information clearly and facilitate learning by diverse audiences
- Technical Aptitude – The Training Specialist will be required to be an expert on Inovatec products and will be required to teach technical concepts. A strong technical aptitude us a must.
- BS degree or some level of post-secondary education in Education, Training or related field (preferred)
- Long term, full-time employment in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2020.