Do you want to work in a company where your career can skyrocket?
Would you like to join a team of creative, highly skilled, and engaged professionals?
We are bold. We challenge the status quo. We take care of each other. We are the advocates of having fun hard but working smart. We are Shyft, the pioneer of technology in the moving industry. Our goal is simple, to change the way people move.
So, are you ready to hire people who help change the way the world moves?
- Create and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on LinkedIn and niche platforms.
- Coordinate with Team leads to forecast business goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Provide a great experience for all candidates at all stages.
Who are you?
- You are a team player. You believe that when there is unity, there is strength. You are a proponent of the saying that “if everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
- There’s no greater negotiator. You excel in settling differences. You are aware that compromise and agreement can be reached without argument and dispute. You know there is always a way to find a win-win situation for all.
- You are on top of it all. You make sure that all tasks meet the requirements in an effective and efficient way. You believe that without measurement, there is no management. So, you know how to set a goal, manage the whole process and then success is inevitable.
- You take the things into your own hands. You are a firm believer that taking initiative is a form of self-improvement. You don’t wait for things, but you go out and make it happen.
Unfortunately, we will not be a good fit for you if:
- You don't have excellent command of English.
- You’d rather work alone, and are more of an introvert.
- You don’t have proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
If you are still reading this, here’s the deal:
- You will be a part of the HR team, reporting to the HR Director.
- You will develop and execute recruitment strategies.
- You will source and engage candidates, conduct interviews and map out candidates for open positions.
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu