Test Automation Engineer
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
We’re looking for a highly experienced Test Automation Engineer who could join and be part of our dynamic and growing team!
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source, commercial, and/or proprietary tools
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. scrum teams and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level software
- Previous working experience in and Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Demonstrated experience in test automation using one of the following program languages: Python, Java, C#, Ruby
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design/Principles
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: family day, private health insurance, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers)
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno