An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio.We are searching for a Time & Pay Specialist with time management & payroll experience. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the time and attendance processes, together with monthly payroll preparations.
Time & Pay Specialist with Serbian
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the entire time and pay preparation process and administer the time and attendance files and systems
- Monitor regular, overtime and other hours, collect employee time worked and prepare time information for payroll
- Perform compliance related tasks and ensure data quality, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers regarding time management policies and standards
- Deliver best in class service to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience in HRIS systems (Workday is a plus)
- Good command of Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Serbian & English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
- Travel availability in first 3 months of employment
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Time & Pay Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.