Tool Engineer for Plastic Molding
Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Coordinate mold transfer and mold industrialization until the start of the SOP
- Continuously improve existing molds, machines, periphery, infrastructure and production cells during the production ramp-up and series production phase; cooperate in projects to define new molds
- Ensure product tooling requirements are understood, quoted, and managed in the production
- Establish and maintain internal specifications for injection molds
- Implement lean and productivity measures
- Implement and take care of the MES software for plastic molding
- Develop new production technologies
- Specify new forms for planned projects in coordination with Central Engineering and project management
- Create the concept of plastics production
- Long-term capacity planning of all the production resources, space, equipment and headcount
- Layout and material flow planning according to the value stream mapping method
- Time and motion studies according to the MTM method.
- Keep the 5S and the standard work procedures in the plastic molding areas
- Support the preparation of feasibility studies and commitments, part submission warrants, production part approval process documents
- Provide support for projects in serial production
- Provide engineering floor support on production injection molds for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and scrap.
- University degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of plastics processing
- Minimum one realized project of installation of the molds into serial production - from the construction of the part to SOP
- Experience with Quality management methods (including tools, policies, systems and processes)
- Advanced manufacturing technologies knowledge, systems, infrastructure, standards and processes related to plastic molding
- Industry 4.0 applications knowledge, smart factory related technologies
- Product knowledge (functionalities and applications)
- Advanced MS Office
- Ability to work Independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu