COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number 1 worldwide in its capacity as a Tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
Please, take time to check on our website and get to know us better: http://www.coficab.com/
As our Tooling Technician your job purpose is to Lead and conduct the overall operations of tooling management activities such as maintaining tools inventory, identifying needs, performing incoming inspections, handling, and delivering timely requested quantities for production in line with defined policies, procedures and rules. Contribute to continuous improvement projects to meet industrial performance objectives such as decreasing tooling costs, loss and damages.
You Key Challenges are to:
- Maintain updated tools inventory record following output and input movements. Record tooling movements.
- Identify tooling needs and initiate its purchase order according to predefined rules. Perform incoming Inspection of production tools in accordance with agreed control methods.
- Deliver timely needed tools to production lines according to parameters sheets. Prepare and update the follow up of tooling at different production stages. Perform periodic check (daily, weekly and monthly) of tools status in the production areas.
- Perform quality control of returned production tools according to agreed control methods. Maintain, rectify and scraps tools according to their status (polishing, calibration, Glazing, etc.)
- Undertake the preparation, control, adjustment and follow up of emulsion (Concentration, pH, Conductivity) and treated water (Osmosis, softening) status.
- Preform first level maintenance of tooling cleaning, rectification and testing equipment and assure safety and adequate use of equipment and tooling storage areas organization and cleanliness.
- Plan, prepare, review and analyze tooling KPI's. Define corrective and preventive action plans and follow up its progress status and effectiveness in order to avoid tool/consumable loss & damage and decrease its costs.
- Comply with the Quality and EHS Systems requirements. Comply with corporate values, code of conducts and non-disclosure agreement.
- Minimum High Technical School (4 Years), Bachelor Degree in Technical Sciences is an advantage.
- 1-3 years in similar position in Industrial/Manufacturing Environment
Skills required to perform the job:
- Inventory management, Quality standards and regulations, first level maintenance, Quality control concepts and techniques, Hygiene and safety procedures, Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Risk Management.
Language & Software Skills:
- Computer literacy
- MS Office Software – Excel
- MES Applications
- ERP Applications
- High fluency in written and oral English is a must.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
COFICAB je svetski lider u dizajnu, proizvodnji i prodaji električnih žica i kablova za automobilsku industriju, kućne aparate, medicinske i industrijske primene. COFICAB GRUPA COFICAB, koji je član Elloumi Grupe, osnovan je 1992. godine, u Tunisu. Danas je prisutan na 26 lokacija- u Srbiji, Tunisu, Portugalu, Maroku, Nemačkoj, Rumuniji, Sjedinjenim Američkim Državama, Meksiku, Makedoniji, Kini, Hondurasu; i broji 5500 zaposlenih, širom sveta. COFICAB ima širok portfolio proizvoda, koji uključuje ... Saznajte više
""Veoma mi je bitno kakvo je radno okruženje i još važnije da postoji timski duh i ogromna količina pozitivne energije. Sve to sam pronašao u COFICAB-u. Uvek imam nekoga na koga mogu da se oslonim i ko ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE