For our client, an established and reputable candy manufacturer from Dubai, Techmedia HR is searching for energetic, proactive and motivated Tour Guide to join their team.
Please note that this position requires relocation to Dubai for a minimum of 12 months.
Responsible for guiding visitors who are for the first time visiting our experience center and provide valuable information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming and greeting visitors and introducing the experience center premise and its directions.
- Will be overlooking and guiding the group from time capsule to vacuum room.
- Answering questions and explaining the general required processes.
- Making sure that all visitors are being served the right way and ensure their satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Proven work experience as a Tour Guide or similar role.
- Professional attitude and appearance, positive and sociable.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- High school degree.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- English speaker.
INTERRELATIONSHIPS (COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS)
- Passion for providing extraordinary service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be outgoing and positive.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- To be communicated to the direct manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Factory - Experience Center - Location: Reception Area.
- Salary range: 1.000 - 1.200 EUR.
- Paid accommodation, health insurance, work permit expenses and transportation.
This job description is not exhaustive and limited to the guidelines above. All other items not enumerated are covered by the Policies and Procedures of the department/establishment, the Employee Handbook which may be revised at any date.
Techmedia Services doo is a licensed HR Agency.
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.