Trainer in Financial Software - Belgrade
Department: Education Services
Trainer in Financial Software will have to train our employees / clients and get involved in the project life cycle at an early stage to make sure the key users are well prepared for the project. A real autonomy in the design of the training material and proactive development and application of best practices on the educational field is key to this role.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Train eFront employees, clients and partners on eFront products
- Improve and maintain the training documentation for classroom sessions
- Liaise with Product managers and Documentation manager to learn about the new features
- Develop competencies in teaching methodologies
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction on eFront products and services
Required skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in consultancy or training
- Interpersonal, organizational and instructional competences
- Ability to perform tasks assigned to students according to professional quality standards
- Ability to perform training tasks (including planning, preparing the training material, quality assurance, document management, terminology management)
- Ability to break down the educational components into tasks drawing on the relevant theoretical knowledge
- Ability to establish suitable learning environments for students
- Ability to understand students’ needs and expectations in relation to the overall programme
- Ability to design or understand the rationale and the learning progression for training curricula
- Ability to encourage students to become aware of the challenges
- Ability to explain the learning objectives of the subjects
- Good knowledge of the Alternative Investments industry
- Finance or technical background from Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Organisational Sciences or related field
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2019.