HEINEKEN Serbia is looking for a position of:
Contract type: 12 months
What kind of a profile we are looking for?
At HEINEKEN Serbia, we brew great beers, and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We are looking for someone who is motivated by winning and eager to learn and develop continuously. We look for those who adventurously push the boundaries and are willing to enthusiastically implement HEINEKEN culture based on passion for quality, responsible enjoyment in life and respect for people, society, and the planet.
Here are the qualifications you need for the position
- University degree in Economics or similar.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Understanding of various accounting / tax processes.
- Experience in using SAP FICO module is preferable but not essential.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in accounting department in a company or as external accountant in accounting agency.
What should be your task?
- Monitoring company’s cash flow.
- Treasury matters - such as overall bank relationship, cash & liquidity management, contract review, local lending, changes all documentation in accordance with changes by law and persons authorized to represent from Treasury point of view.
- Issuance, evidence of bank guarantees (issued and received),
- Promissory note, registration and removal from the register from NBS, monitoring deadlines and maturity
- Factoring from suppliers – reconciliation.
- Report Cash structures, loans and amount of committed bank facilities
- Responsible to set up and maintain the CCC Policy, renewal- Visa card, Smart Card for OpCo and HGSS
- Creating of the visa statement for posting and submission for posting
- Develop and maintain successful working.
- Approval travel expenses MXP and create files for posting INOVERA
- MXP Reporting (internal tool for travel expenses)
- Review and approve all contracts as submitted by Legal department from treasury/cash management point of view and possible risks
- Preparation of periodic reports for the banks
- Preparation of the plan and monitoring the realization of the company’s cash flow
- Analysis of different cash flow scenarios
- Receivables and payables controls
Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to HEINEKEN’s purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”. We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business. We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.
If you believe that you fulfil the requirements and would like to join our great team, please submit your CV in English electronically.. While we appreciate every interest, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HEINEKEN je najrasprostranjeniji proizvođač piva na svetu i ima vodeću ulogu u razvoju i marketingu premium pivskih brendova i cidera. Više od 250 međunarodnih, regionalnih, lokalnih i posebnih vrsta piva i cidera, predvođenih Heineken® brendom, čine snažan portfolio kompanije.Posvećeni smo inovacijama, dugoročnim investicijama u naše brendove, dobro organizovanoj prodajnoj egzekuciji i fokusirani na efikasno upravljanje troškovima. Kroz program „Stvaramo bolji svet“, održivost čini sastavni deo…Više o poslodavcu