Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
As a part of Group Treasury, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for all treasury reports in close collaboration with the Cash Management team located in Zurich. She / he is in charge for the preparation and administration of bank account openings. That includes changes such as new bank signatories as well as the maintenance of the related documentation and reporting. In addition, she / he will be the key user / administrator of various e-banking systems with the task to further develop them in line with company requirements. The position holder will also support the Cash Management team in Zurich with payment initiation and coordination.
- Prepare of treasury reports, monthly liquidity status and analysis of data
- Create, maintain and ensure the accuracy of various databases and reports such as for bank accounts, SAP treasury instruments, investments and other department records
- Treasury software co-responsibility with Cash Manager (administrator of Treasury Management System and ensure that software is always running and up-to-date)
- Support the Cash Manager in the daily business
- Manage and analyze currency and interest rate exposures and provide hedging strategies
- Monitor financial counterparty risk exposure (banks)
- Prepare and administer bank account openings, changes like new bank signatories and closings; maintain related documentation (e.g. signature authority documents) and reporting
- Ensure compliance with treasury policy, delegation of authorities and bank facility agreements
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economy/Finance
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Deep knowledge of FX management
- 3+ year of experience in a proven track record
- Solid financial background with understanding of treasury products
- Experience in handling of various e-banking/payment systems
- Working experience in SAP R/3
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Trustworthy, responsible and reliable person with analytical mindset
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.